Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 31, 1 month to the date...

Well, its been one month. I'm hanging in there. At least its baseball season again, and the Braves are 3-1. I keep applying for jobs online, sending out resumes here, there, everywhere. I have a Atlanta recruiting firm trying to find me a job, but honestly, I haven't heard from them (checking in on me) but once in this entire month.

Which brings me to a new point. I wonder how 'effective' recruiting firms and staffing firms really are. I mean, they aren't really a waste of time, as I don't really do any of the work for them, but they interest me as a business.

As for now, I'm about to actually do a weekly 'certification' for unemployment, which is a little scary. I guess we'll see what happens in the next 31 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment