Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 90...

Day 90 has arrived. I have an exciting opportunity coming up, and am really hoping that it works out.

Last week I went to my Church who was hosting a Crossroads Career Networking event. The event had a resume review, and then a speaker, followed by networking time. I was told that my resume was great, and that it didn't need any work. The speaker talked about keeping up your confidence in yourself during the hard times. Lastly, the networking time was great. I got to meet a few people, and I'm even helping on guy find a job now with my old company. I don't qualify for it (10-12 years experience needed) but he does, so time to extend a helping hand.

In the next few weeks I really hope to have a job. Unemployment is not only tough on the wallet, but the spirit as well. I know thousands of people are going through the same thing, and my only advice is chin up. Hopefully you can find the perfect job for you during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment