Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 124

Hello all! Long time no post! I haven't given up by any means, I've just been really...really busy!

I've got the wedding coming up on 8/29 which is quite exciting, I've been applying for some really great jobs in different parts of GA (and the Nation) and I've been keeping up with other fun activities as well.

Since I've last posted, I got to have a lot of fun kayaking a river just Northeast of Athens, GA. The Broad River is a rather shallow river that has some class I and II rapids, nothing fancy. I went with a large group, through the Broad River Outpost. It was a lot of fun and I've found something else I really enjoy doing, so hopefully I'll get the chance to do it again soon.

I'm also searching for an NPO in Atlanta to get involved with while I'm unemployed. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

As usual, if you have any suggestions for jobs to apply for, or know of anyone hiring, please let me know. aducktohire@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment