Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 76...

Good morning everyone. I have reached day 76, getting close to 100. I'm proud to say that my spirits are still high, perhaps higher than ever.

Today, I've started working out in the early (almost too early) morning, to supplement my
weight training routine. I decided I'd wake up at 6:30 this morning to go hit the gym. My results after just half an hour are in the picture. It may just be an ellpitical trainer, but its a great start for me. Hopefully I'll be in tip-top shape sooner than later.


Also, now that the weather is finally beautiful (except for all of the rain here in GA) I've found time to go hiking again. I've always really enjoyed hiking, getting outdoors and taking on some of the local areas. I'm fortunate to 'live' relatively close to some of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Areas. It really is a beautiful area, and I can't wait to grab a tube and float down the river once the weather gets warmer.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some really exciting news to post soon. Stay tuned until then!

2 comments:

  1. by "relatively close" you must mean you have a fiancee that likes to go to the river with you when you come to visit! :) also impressive amount of calories you burned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up, your sure to find something before too long, and the calorie burn is impressive I think its time for me to do the same. Holly says Pookie Wah Wah should also join me.

    ReplyDelete