Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 8

We have arrived at day 8.  It has been over 1 week since the fateful day that Reznick parted ways with me, giving me the need to look for other employment.

I'm actually doing really well.  I have a very positive outlook on this whole thing, and believe that my skill set can benefit whatever company chooses me to be their new... something.  

I'm looking for a title like "Marketing Analyst", "Marketing Coordinator", "Marketing Manager", "Marketing Associate" or anything similar.  This doesn't mean though that I am not capable or willing to accept a job as a consultant or anything else.  I have a very broad degree in Business Management, I just enjoy the creative and persuasive side of marketing a little more.

I'm looking forward to the time where I start to interview again.  I really enjoy interviews.  Even with all of the general questions like "Tell me about a time when you faced adversity in the workplace, and how did you handle it" or "What do you think your 3 greatest strengths are?  What about your biggest weakness."  I still enjoy interviews.  I don't know, its like a time where I can meet someone new.  A time to learn a little more about a business that I already did my research on.  A time where I can be myself, and let companies see just who they may hire.  They're fun.  

Now, don't get me wrong.  One of these days I hope an interview turns into an offer, because, who can interview forever?  

So, on that note, my resume is at the top of the page, and if you're reading this and hiring... shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment