Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 9

Day 9. It's Friday, which is awesome. The weekend is ahead of me, and I try to relax some on the weekend. I met with a staffing/recruiting firm here in Atlanta today. I think that they are a good bet, they get my resume out to all of their clients and other companies, a lot more efficiently that I can.

I really have dream jobs though. Those jobs that I could see myself doing for a long time, there are only a few, but they would be great.

All of them involve a marketing position of some sort, so I'm going to list companies:

1) Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, or any major defense contractor.

Seriously, I love National Defense. I'm obsessed with the F-22, F-35 (JSF), or any other jet, weapons system, really... anything. I would love to work on something, anything for those companies.

2) Anything related to golf or baseball. Period.

3) Microsoft, Google, or any major Tech (including video game) company.

I graduated from Georgia Tech, come on. This one is self explanatory.

4) Disney

Disney is a great company to work for. Combine that with how much fun it would be to market for a company like them, and you've got a winner.

5) I'd love to work for a major restaurant chain. I'm not talking about McDonalds or anything, more like 5th group in Atlanta, or Buckhead life. Maybe marketing for a major Chef out there with a lot of restaurants.

And the list goes on and on and on. Realistically I would love to work in any industry. I really like marketing enough to adapt to learning a new industry, the same way I learned a lot about accounting and tax credits.

I'm looking forward to getting a job soon and making someone's company better. Until then, I'll keep searching and keep blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment